Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to create an account before placing an order?
Yes, you will need to create an account before placing an order. Creating an account will allow you to move through the checkout process faster, store multiple shipping addresses, view and track your orders in your account and more. Click here to create an account.
How do I create a Couronne Co. account?
Click here to go to the Create an Account page. Once there, you’ll enter your information and choose a password to create an account.
I already have a CouronneCo.com account, do I still need to create a Couronne Co. account?
Yes, you will also need to create a new account for Couronne Co..com to move quickly through the checkout process, store shipping and billing addresses, view and track orders and manage account details.
Who do I contact if I’m having problems logging into or with using my account?
Please click here and fill out the form with your contact info and details of the issue you are having. Our team will reach out to you shortly.
I’m worried about entering my credit information online, is your site safe?
Definitely, Couronne Co..com offers an upgraded shopping cart with a secure credit card.
How do I get a quote for a large volume order?
To request a large volume quote on one of our current items please click here and fill out the form. A sales representative will follow up with you as soon as possible regarding your request.
Can I get special pricing on large quantity orders?
Couronne Co. does not offer volume discounts but does offer periodic promotions for online orders. To receive information, please sign up for our email list
Can I mix product colors?
Yes, you can mix your colors amongst your case pack.
How long does it take to process my order before shipping?
Orders paid with credit card or via Net30 accounts are usually shipped within 3-5 business days of being placed. You can check the status of your order on your My Account page. Note, for businesses with pending Net30 applications, orders will ship only after credit is approved.
Do you have a minimum order requirement?
Yes, we require a minimum order of $100 for both opening orders and reorders.
How is the fill volume calculated for your products?
Our containers are measured in fluid ounces to the shoulder of the vessel to obtain recommended fill volumes. We have learned through the years that each of our manufactures may use different products, materials, or blends and fill volumes could vary from one customer to the next depending on the specific design of their product. We recommend purchasing samples so you may test your product for an accurate measurement. Please contact your sales rep for details on ordering samples.
- Backorders are accepted and held open for any orders you place through Couronne Co. as long as the balance is over $50..
- Backorders over $50 will be shipped upon receipt of goods if less than 30 days from order date and payment is on file. If over 30 days, the customer will be notified for approval and, if needed, a new credit card will be requested at this time.
- Credit cards you enter when placing an online order with Couronne Co. are not saved for backorder purchases.
- We do not ship partial cases. However, substitutions are allowed with your approval.
What payment methods are accepted?
We accept major credit cards including American Express, Visa, MasterCard and Discover. For business accounts, we have a Net30 option on approved credit for business accounts only.
Do you offer Net30 credit terms for business customers?
Yes, we offer Net 30 payment with approved credit. Click here to download the Net30 application and submit completed and signed form via fax 512-339-1521 or email to CustomerService@CouronneCo.com .
Do I have to pay sales tax?
Couronne Company Inc. and its subsidiaries, Glassnow and Mosaic Birds, are legally obligated to collect sales tax on all shipments to Texas. For resale tax exemption, Resale Certificates must be received in advance of placing an order. Below is a link to download a print-ready PDF form. Submit the completed and signed form to ResaleCert@Glassnow.com or ResaleCert@CouronneCo.com, fax to 512-339-1521, or mail to Couronne Co., 12617 Beltex Road, Manor, TX 78653. Charity, religious, educational or government agencies must send proof of exemption. Please create an online account before submitting your resale certificate.
Where will my order ship from?
All Couronne Co. orders will ship from Couronne Co., Inc. - 12617 Beltex Rd., Manor, TX 78653 unless other arrangements have been made.
How will my order be shipped?
Orders standard shipping via FedEx or best way. Special routing information must be specified at the time of order or we will ship at our own discretion. We offer various shipping methods and delivery options, these will be displayed for you to choose at checkout.
Do you ship to residential addresses?
Yes, we ship to residential addresses. However, customers categorized as a residential delivery will be subject to potential shipping up charges as deemed necessary by selected carrier.
Can I get expedited delivery?
For an additional cost, we offer various shipping methods from 2 Day to First Overnight depending upon the location and products ordered. These will be displayed for you to choose at checkout.
How do I track my order after shipping?
Tracking numbers will be available at the bottom of the invoice that is emailed at the time of processing.
Do you offer international orders and shipping?
Yes, we offer international shipping options. Choose this option at checkout. Please note, the order total does not include duties and taxes. You will be required to pay these, plus any collection fees, to the shipping carrier upon receipt.
Can I pick up my order directly from your office/warehouse?
Yes, with 24-hour advance notice orders can be picked up at our office/warehouse. Please make payment arrangements in advance.
Couronne Co., Inc.
12617 Beltex Rd.
Manor, TX 78653
What is your return policy?
Please see below for returns and claims policies:
- Returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee in addition to all shipping charges incurred.
- Authorized returns will be in the form of credit memo only.
- All returns must be requested within 30 days of delivery.
- Please examine your order upon arrival for any discrepancies.
- Trucking damage claims must be reported to the driver upon delivery. Failure to note damages/shortages on delivery receipt may result in claims being denied. Claims must be reported within seven (7) days of delivery.
- Couronne Co. will not accept freight/common carrier damage claims. All breakage claims are to be addressed directly to the carrier and damages must be reported to the driver upon delivery.
- All closeout and discontinued items are final sales and non-returnable/non-refundable.
How do I return products?
- No returns will be accepted without our return authorization (RA) number and must be returned with appropriate packing material.
- Any return shipped and received back to Couronne Co. broken because of inadequate packing material will not be credited.
- Once a return is received and returned to inventory, a credit will be placed on customers account for use against a future order.
- Our glassware is manufactured as hand blown, mouth blown, semiautomatic and automatic production. There may be some variation in color, size and finish as well as slight irregularities that include bubbles or stress marks within the mold. These are not considered flaws.
- Wrought iron products are powder coated, but may rust over time.
- Manufacturers using our products for product packaging must provide us with a sample of the type of closure they will be using. We will test the closure against each production of glassware to ensure consistency with the neck or opening of our glass prior to sending out your order. If no sample is provided or type of closure noted we will be unable to honor claims relating to this issue.
- All colored items offered by Couronne Co. are painted and baked. It is recommended that all colored items be tested for each individual use. Limited quantities of samples may be purchased for testing.
- Glassware openings may vary from production to production. Couronne Co. recommends a synthetic T-top for all bottle and jar openings to assist in sealing the product in the bottle. It is recommended that all products be tested for a tight seal.
CUSTOM GLASS DESIGN & MANUFACTURING QUOTE
I can’t find any pre-made glass designs for my products, do you offer custom glass design and production services?
Yes, Couronne Co. offers production options for customers seeking to develop custom designs in recycled glassware, glass product packaging or metal. For more information on your custom project, please click here and submit a request regarding your custom project.
Are your products made with recycled glass?
Yes, we offer glass products manufactured with varying percentages of recycled materials from 30% to 99%. The recycled content of each item is noted on our website at www.CouronneCo.com . To determine the recycled content of any product, note the Recycled Content % displayed under each product’s “Product Description”.